Film & TV Location at Zombie Bootcamp- Music Video shoots in the heart of the Midlands.
Military Scenes – Vehicles – Special Effects – Day or Night Location Hire with Refreshments and Buffet Meal Service
2 large locations available-
Zombie Bootcamp / RAM Training are ideally located to offer our services for:
Photo Shoot Locations / TV locations / Film locations / Press event locations / Product launches / Music videos
With a niche activity and specialism in the Military and Zombie Events our vast array of equipment, actors and extras, if required, will create an ideal scene for your event or shoot.
We have two sites situated within very close proximity of each other can be hired either jointly or separately.
Examples of Equipment and Special Effects
Previous Film Location Clients:
Here are just a few of the clients that have enjoyed the unusual nature of our Film Location and the services that we have been able to provide:
- Discovery Channel
- National Geographic
- Australian Game Show
- Japanese Game Show
- UK Travel Program
- Major US Film Production Company
- Local Government Training Films
- Music Video’s
- 3 Documentaries
Location Services Available
As well as Location Hire we are also able to offer extensive additional services including just some of the following:
- Equipment Hire e.g. Riot Helmets, Body Armour (Military Issue), Riot Shields
- Three Phase Electricity Supply
- Full Military support package with our serving and ex-military staff (Airborne Regiments)
- Training Packages e.g. High Impact Scenario First Aid Training, Conflict Resolution, Krav Maga
- Extensive Wardrobe and Prop Hire
- Special Effects e.g. Vehicle Fire, Petrol Bombs, Shots, Smoke Grenades, Audio Tracks etc.
- Day or Night Location Hire
- Refreshments and Buffet Meal Service
- Zombie Response Team Vehicle
- American Police Cars and Ambulances
- Actors and extras
- Coach Hire around the UK to transport personnel if required
More information & Availability
Please contact us on 01386 641336 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your location hire requirements.