Corporate Experience Events
Corporate events & team building activities at Zombie Boot Camp provide exhilarating and stimulating team days with a real difference.
Learn as a team how to beat the zombie horde on our best selling Zombie Boot Camp Corporate Experience.
Team Building Corporate Event activities at Zombie Bootcamp can increase efficiency and positivity but, most important, will be a truly memorable experience.
Team Building at Zombie Bootcamp
Our team of military instructors provide training and direction on the day; serving and former military instructors who are shining examples of the value of team building and leadership honed in real-world conflict situations.
Why a Zombie Corporate Experience
Over 25,000 people have enjoyed our events. That’s a serious contribution to national security – a lot of people who now have an idea about how to combat a Zombie Apocalypse – but it also translates into teamwork, organisation and having fun together.
Customers demand authenticity, a kinetic experience and an element of believable danger. From the spectators perspective it all looks pretty violent which it is, but the violence is managed. Strains and pains, the odd bruises are by-products of our kinetic events. Most people will feel a little tender on Mondays when back at work this is due mainly to using muscle groups that quite frankly we don’t normally use.
Your team will receive essential instruction on riot training and close quarters combat before they take on the zombie riot and follow it up with their search and destroy mission. You will also receive gloves and photos as part of the package.
The end result will be a happy, motivated team. They won’t stop talking about this one for a long time.
Call us to discuss ideas for your Corporate Team Building Event 01386 641336
Why Businesses Use Zombie Boot Camp For Their Corporate Event Experience?
- Align team goals and targets
- A fun team building event to familiarise staff from various locations
- Break down barriers between management and staff
- Bring diverse departments together to create stronger team work
- Build a more effective management team
- Build closer working relationships
- Celebrate a record breaking year or successful project
- Engender greater harmony amongst workforce by having fun
- Find solutions to team problems
- Get closer to key customers
- Improve team bonding for projects or supply
- Launch a project or new business so people get to know each other in a shared experience
- Reward your team for a great project
- Zombie Bootcamp is Britain’s No 1 zombie event